The DesignWare® ARC® IoT Development Kit includes a silicon implementation of the ARC EM9D-based ARC Data Fusion IP Subsystem running at 144 MHz on SMIC’s 55-nm, ultra-low power process. The SoC also integrates a wide range of common peripheral interfaces, on-board Bluetooth low-energy module for wireless connectivity and a 9-axis (gyro, accelerometer and compass) sensor for wearables and other IoT applications.
The ARC IoT Development Kit is further extensible through available Arduino, mikroBus and Pmod connectors.
The ARC IoT Development Kit includes the following features:
ARC IoT SoC
- 144 MHz EM9D Processor based Data Fusion Subsystem
- 256KB Closely Coupled Memory for instructions
- 128KB Closely Coupled Memory for data
- 32KB X-Memory
- 32KB Y-Memory
- Rich set of peripherals including USB 2.0 OTG, SDIO (x2), SPI, I2C, UART, I3C, RTC,ADC and PWM
Memory and Storage
- 128KB SRAM
- 256KB eFLASH
- 2MB SPI Flash (x2)
Interfaces and Modules
- USB2.0 OTG port
- USB Data port (JTAG/UART)
- Micro-SD Card
- 9D Sensor
- Bluetooth Low-Energy module
- ADC (16 channels)
- Power Management IC
The ARC IoT Development Kit is supported by a robust ecosystem of development tools and software including the MetaWare Development Toolkit, which enables the development and debugging of highly optimized, high-density code.